Friday, September 3, 2010

Can't Grow This...

I stepped outside this morning and was instantly drawn into the perfectly beautiful overcast day. I could no longer deny myself the pleasure of creation. I love my garden. It's not graceful, it's not sweeping, but it's mine...well, for now anyway. I could spend all day out there. Pruning, picking, stress free and quiet. I am breathing in and out, marveling at that beauty when I walk around the corner and I see this:

I love my fish pond. But my pond does not love me. I can grow just about anything...anything but aquatic plants.  What the heck, they live in water!!! And thats the key to gardening, water, water, and more water...well unless you are working with succulents and lantana, and some other stuff, but I digress.  So, dear readers, anyone know how to help me? 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I am not the best with plants. It is my understanding that succulents need minimal water...am I correct? Perhaps they're not getting enough light?